Tuesday, August 12, 2014

ALIEN 5 PITCH



A year ago today, I created this blog to share my Alien 5 script.

In that time, a new video game, "Alien Isolation", has been announced with a very similar premise to my story.

Also, in the last few months, I've been posting movie pitches on Twitter. You can find my page here: https://twitter.com/themoviepitcher/.

Knowing that the whole "Ripley's Daughter" story line was now taken by "Isolation", I decided to create a video pitch for my script, just to allow readers to visualize what it may have looked like if it had ever been produced.

Although I have mostly given up on THIS version of my script, I have recently completed a NEW Alien 5 screenplay... This one, I'm keeping to myself until I can find an agent that can possibly send it to Fox... Wish me luck!

I hope that you enjoy the pitch above and have a great time playing "Alien Isolation" when it comes out October 7th, 2014.

UPDATE:

Here's the second draft of my script! Enjoy!

"ALIEN: INCARNATION" (pdf)

No comments:

Post a Comment